Here are the DIY details:
For the Pink Marshmallow Pops:
You’ll need:marshmallows, pink Candy Melts, pink M&M’s (or similar), white nonpareils, lollipop sticks
1. Insert the lollipop sticks into the marshmallows & set aside.
2. Melt the candy in the microwave, according to package instructions.
3. Dip each marshmallow (with stick) into the melted candy, until about ½ of the marshmallow is coated.
4. Sprinkle with nonpareils and top with a pink M&M while candy coating is still warm.
For the Presentation/Display:
You’ll need: craft styrofoam sheet – approx 1″ thick, shallow vase/container (such as the 6.75″ ceramic dish used here), decorative pink ribbon, pink rhinestones (optional)
1. Measure your vase/container, and cut a piece of the styrofoam sheet to match.
2. Place the styrofoam piece in the container. (If the fit is not snug, add smaller pieces of styrofoam to close up any gaps.)
3. Pour pink M&Ms (or other candies) on top of the styrofoam until it’s completely covered.
4. Insert the finished marshmallow pops into the styrofoam, in neat rows.
Shopping Resources:• styrofoam sheets, pink Candy Melts, pink M&Ms, white nonpareils, lollipop sticks, ribbon, & pink rhinestones – ALL from Michaels• 6.75″ White Ceramic Low Dish – Wholesale Flowers
Thank you, HWTM, for giving us such great ideas!